Elevate your career as a personal trainer at San Diego’s best personal training studio. Brand new indoor and outdoor training areas, cutting edge exercise machines and a convenient location to all of central and North San Diego County.
READY TO MAKE A LIFE CHANGE? WE’RE THRILLED TO HELP YOU ALONG YOUR PATH TO A FIT AND HEALTHY LIFE. OUR EXPERTS TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN HELPING YOU ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS.
Job: Personal Trainer & Facility Admin
Job description: One-on-one personal training and facility admin within a state-of-the-art personal training and injury rehab studio located in Sorrento Valley.
The personal trainer/admin position has the following responsibilities and duties:
• Create original workout routines for their clients
• Communicate effectively and proactively with clients and co-workers
• Provide outstanding, differentiated instruction to all clients
• Attend meetings with company staff when meetings are called
• Continue their education through regular professional development
• Help clients get on/off the healing modalities provided at the facility
• Answer phones while on admin shifts and get clients/patients scheduled when needed
• Perform basic facility cleaning
• Return/make phone calls when needed
The personal trainer/admin should have the following skills, education and experience:
• College level education in kinesiology related field (preferred)
• Nationally accredited personal training certification (required)
• Experience with injured clientele (preferred)
• Detailed understanding of anatomy
• Commitment to further self-education
• Proficiency in communication with clientele
Melita Fitness & Rehab’s mission: To provide clients with a safe and effective environment to facilitate an improvement in their overall health and wellbeing and to recover from injuries as well as acute or chronic pain.
Melita Fitness & Rehab will provide the following compensation:
• Salary: $18/hr for admin shifts and $25-$30/hr for personal training hours. Compensation will increase based on skill level and client load
• Accrued paid vacation